Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Has it really been that long since I posted? Does anyone even read here anymore?
Well, looking back at my last couple posts, I can tell you this much:
Willow's front teeth finally came out.
Billy horse came home from training. He's a genius now.

In other news....Hayden got his braces on. I think he looks handsome. On a related note, I also feel broke. Silly dental insurance, why do I even pay premiums on you?
Made some major headway on the living room update. Need to get some pics of that. Which reminds me that its the time of year to start worrying about a Christmas card photo. Sheesh.

Just for kicks, the pic is Billy at the beach on September 13. The beach must be very relaxing...he is sound asleep. Yes, I know my jeans are too short. Will work on that!

1 comment:

Saimi said...

So I'm not stalking you, but since I read your comment on Mary's blog about no one commenting on your post I felt for you cause I never get any comments on mine either. Lol. So I thought I'd take a look at yours and felt an instant connection. We also have horses so here's to you, your blog and your smart horse Billy!