Thursday, January 15, 2009

Super Cute Valentine's Day Swap

In a fit of late night surfing (rather than laundry folding) I found this cute Valentine's Day Swap and just had to jump in. So here are my answers to the quiz. So looking forward to getting to know the other participants!

  • What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? Any dinner that I don't have to make myself. It could be mac n cheese...as long as I didn't cook it.
  • In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? Usually its dinner at a decent place, jsut the two of us, but a couple days before or after Valentine's Day. It is just so much nicer without the crowds but then again we do miss out on staring at the "date people".
  • If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? Warm chocolate chips cookies.
  • Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? Candy hearts, licorice, gum.
  • If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? I would stay in a while and um, think about it?!?! Maybe have a bite or two while waiting!

2 comments:

jamaise said...

Hi there :)) I'm jamaise & I signed in below you!! I couldn't find your email anywhere, so I'll leave mine - get in contact so I can get your mailing addy & maybe learn what you might like as a goodie :))

jamaisew[at]gmail.com

The Gerster Family said...

Hi Denise, I think I am your swap person. I wanted to leave you my email address so you can reach me. It is rachaelmgerster at yahoo.com. I am so excited for this swap! Have a great day!